Labels

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Final cut basic tutorial

To get to grasp with Final Cut, a software on the Apple iMac's we were shown to use, I have watched many tutorials to see how to get around problems and how to do basic stuff on there to help me and others. The video I found most helpful was 'Final Cut Basic Tutorial' this video gave basic foundation of buttons, and tools that could be used. After watching the tutorial it helped me learn so many important things when using Final Cut, and the good thing is, If I forget I can always refer back to my blog and look up information that is proving to be hard on the software. Another excellent tip we were given by our teach was to try out the apple website, and from there go on to software and find the tutorials. this was also helpful for other software's such as iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment